That's right. I have the egyptian flu again! Dr.s say it should last 9 months and I will gain some weight with it. I should be over it by October 13th.
Congrats! We are excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay and surviving the 1st trimester...well you may be out of that already I don't know. Anyway, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! Congrats again!!!
Okay, I'm not smart at all, because if I was, I would have caught on to that BEFORE you had to look me in the eye and tell me the news! My excuse is that I haven't been in school for a while! I'm so happy for you guys, congrats!
9 comments:
Congrats! We are excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay and surviving the 1st trimester...well you may be out of that already I don't know. Anyway, hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! Congrats again!!!
Egyptian flu, huh? Congratulations!! I hope you're not feeling too sick. :)
Congratulations! I wondered when your news might come....:)
Congrats! That is really exciting!
You are so funny! Congratulations!!!
That is some flu! COngrats!
Okay, I'm not smart at all, because if I was, I would have caught on to that BEFORE you had to look me in the eye and tell me the news! My excuse is that I haven't been in school for a while! I'm so happy for you guys, congrats!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Post a Comment