Before:
On Valentine's day we went to Lancaster and one of our favorite places to go is Amelia's Grocery outlet. They have tons of grocery items for outlet prices. It's too bad we're an hour away because I would've stocked up on these: I got this sorbet for a quarter! It was delicious! I couldn't finish it all, but I didn't feel bad about it because it was 25 cents! mmmmmmm
2 comments:
I love Maelie's Hair! She is such a darling little girl!
Bumber on those darn batteries!
You are such an Awesome leader Deb!
I had a feeling that when you walked in the YW's room for the first time that you had talent for working with the youth.
Sharen- is the name of my new blog...sharensteal...where I try to share my hobbies & interests.
Justin is going to Denver next weekend...he'll be checking out Colorado Springs first. I thought that would be of interest to you!
The way things are going we will possibly be there by mid-may.
It's always good to check in on you & I wish I could have shared that sorbet with you!;)
Are you telling me you couldn't down that little cup of sorbet?!?!
Post a Comment