About 2 months before girls camp, I got called as the camp director. It was a ward camp, not stake level so I was in charge of EVERYTHING! The YW helped plan and carryout the food and lots of parts of camp. We had 7 YCL's and 13 beehives, most of which were 1st years. It was a fun, hot, humid, hilarious, spirit-filled girls camp.
We all did skits-this is the leader's skits. We laughed so hard when practicing, I was almost in tears. Our camp theme was pirates-we seek after these things-CTRRRRRR. I was the pirates Laman and Lemuel (also rappers). Like our pirate pants?

We had a Miss Sea Hag contest. Here are our sea hags. Beautiful, aren't they?

The hike-we are 'following' our treasure map.
At the top of the hike.

The rivers meet. I'm not sure if I'm correct, but the Missouri and Mississippi come together and mayber another? somewhere.

A life-sized chess set. That would be fun to play!

The YCL's and myself did another skit. It was fun to put together. I LOVE these girls!
We all did skits-this is the leader's skits. We laughed so hard when practicing, I was almost in tears. Our camp theme was pirates-we seek after these things-CTRRRRRR. I was the pirates Laman and Lemuel (also rappers). Like our pirate pants?
We had a Miss Sea Hag contest. Here are our sea hags. Beautiful, aren't they?
The hike-we are 'following' our treasure map.
The rivers meet. I'm not sure if I'm correct, but the Missouri and Mississippi come together and mayber another? somewhere.
A life-sized chess set. That would be fun to play!
The YCL's and myself did another skit. It was fun to put together. I LOVE these girls!
We had a bunch of awesome girls. Usually at camp there is fighting and stuff, but we had none of that. The girls were all great! It was a fun 4 days!
This was the 4th girls camp I went to in the last 5 years. I didn't go last summer because i was moving and even though I'm moving again this summer, camp was before the move.
1 comment:
I guess you're just destined to girl's camp and young women's no matter what. Looks like you did a GREAT job!
Post a Comment