So, evidently I'm supposed to write 7 intersting things about me. Here I go:
1. I am the greatest wrestler who ever lived (Thanks Nacho for the pointers)
2. I am the Dragon Warrior (if you don't know what I'm talking about watch the movie, "Kung Fu Panda")
3. The next good looking man you see on a Wheaties box will be me, for being the world's best wrestler dragon warrior.
4. I've climbed Mt. Everest 10 times without oxygen and the last time I did it the whole way backwards, with Debbie on my back.
5. I have a country in the southern horn of Africa named after my rear. "Djbouti". Get it!?! DJ's booty. HA! It should say Djnicebouti
6. I have an icecream flavor named after me. It's called "Whose Your Daddy"
7. And lastly, booger is my favorite word to say. I don't know why but it just is.
That about wraps it up for me. Who's next.
DJ
2 comments:
DJ, That was very Funny you little Booger!
Debbie,
I finally am caught up on your blog & you are welcome for the Bike! I'm glad that you are loving it because Max really misses it.
Every time he sees a bike like that he runs & jumps on it. Poor Guy, I guess we know what Santa will be bringing him. :)
Maelie is such a cutie missing those two front teeth. Give her a huge hug for me. :)
I love the family picture!! It turned out SO cute!!
Post a Comment