Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall

Fall is becoming more and more my favorite season. I love the weather, the changing colors and the excitement of the holidays.
A beautiful tree: For a week we hadn't seen the sun and then it finally came!!! I can't stand cloudy days for such a long time. After a couple of days I need the sun. Seeing the sun changed my mood drastically. I had to take some pictures. To me at that time, it was the most beautiful thing!

Taken from our front door.

I love the way the dark sky contrasts with the bright colors. The storm is over, the best is yet to come. The sun was shining/setting perfectly on these trees.
Our neighbors' tree.

another shot of our street.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm jealous -the leaves are gorgeous! That's one more thing I miss from our time in Utah - can you please move to San Antonio?

Lynnette said...

Gorgeous photos! I miss fall in Pennsylvania!

Jackie said...

I've heard that Fall in the East is close to the best thing ever. Thanks for sharing the beauty with those of us stuck in the Rocky Mountain West.

Holly Sanders said...

wow! those pics make me miss Philly!