Monday, November 24, 2008
Please, slow down!
My kids are growing so fast! I love the stages they are in now, but I just want them to stay in these stages forever! I look at Maelie and she already has two missing teeth, two growing in, she's in kindergarten (all day for that matter), and she's acting very grown up and learning to read! I look at Garrett and he grew so tall all of a sudden and he talks a TON! Then I look at Sterling and he's huge! I think he's Garrett, but then I look over and Garrett's doing 100 piece puzzles by himself (He gets mad if I help him) and he's only 3! Sterling is learning quickly things from his siblings. He no longer wants me to hold him, he wants to be on his own. Ohhhhhhh, time is going so quickly. My babies are so big! Everyone told me before you know it, they'll be gone and I'm getting a glimpse of that now.
Adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids ARE growing Fast. I must have started reading your blog a year ago because you had a newborn and now he's a toddler, it seems from the pics. I do remember when you and DJ started dating and got married so fast and I remember thinking, wow, either they have a lot of faith or they are crazy, and then I ended up getting engaged to my husband 16 days after I met him and we got married 3.5 months later!
I never got a chance to tell you Sunday (you know how busy it gets), but I subbed in Maelie's class, and she is an absolute joy! I really enjoyed getting to know her. You have adorable kids.
Post a Comment