Friday, April 11, 2008

Visiting the Clarks

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I went to Ohio to visit my sisters so DJ could study without interference. We had a ball. It was nice to have adults to talk to all day.

Garrett ran a fever most of the time, but he started feeling better the day we planned on leaving to drive home.


Maelie twirling.
There were 10 kids altogether and my kids were in heaven. I hardly saw Maelie.
Thanks for letting us invade your home Stace!


The hardest thing about this trip was driving alone with three hours. It was about a 6 1/2 hour drive, but we had to make stops. When Maelie had to go to the bathroom, EVERYONE had to get out of the car and take her to the bathroom. Other than that, it was a breeze and very enjoyable for me.

1 comment:

sara cardon said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I love when we wives get to get away from it all and just relax.:) So much better than being cooped up at home as a single mom!!