Friday, April 11, 2008

Lancaster

Finals!!! Aaagghhh! I left again for just a day trip this time so that DJ could once again, get some good studying in. This is his hardest year in school and it's almost over (yeah), but that means really tough finals. So this time I took the kids to Lancaster with our friends, the Churches. Thanks Sarah! We had tons of fun doing things around there.
While there we got to hear this cool bagpipe/band group from Western Australia! They were on their way to Virginia and stopped in Lancaster and we got to see it. I loved listening to them. Bagpipes are amazing, and then you add the drums and WOW!The video doesn't do it justice. I could only capture so much on my camera and the quality isn't the greatest. It was absolutely AMAZING!

(to watch the video, you may need to click pause on my playlist.)

2 comments:

sara cardon said...

Yea!! I am like passionately in love with Amish country.:) I would go there everyday if I could. I'm glad to see there are other people who share my love.:) I bet it is BEAUTIFUL now in spring!!

Meghan said...

Can I come back to visit? Tomorrow?