Today was filled with fun!!! (Good Sabbath fun!)
Yes it is true. Our youngest is now a thumb sucker! But, he is a goooooood baby! He now sleeps 12 hours straight at night and comforts himself with his thumb. We tried and tried to stop the thumb and replace with a binky, but to no avail. Oh well, it's really cute!

A BIG big bird puzzle. The kids had fun doing this puzzle with Dad.

I have MATCHING boys! It's so fun to have the same gender to match! I love it. My poor boys!


Maelie had to take some pictures too.

After church

Maelie went home with this cute headband. On the star it says, "I can be honest" Thanks Sunbeam teachers!
2 comments:
I LOVE the Christmas music! Good for you!
Cute pictures! I was just thinking I need to get some matching outfits for my girls. I looove thumb-sucking babies. Both of ours were and both slept very well at a young age. Elizabeth just stopped sucking her thumb spontaneously at around 9 months and we have yet to see how Natalie will do at quitting. I think it's worth the extra sleep no matter what happens :).
Post a Comment