Those have got to be the best kind of pets ever! We have neighbors with tons of pets and Brooklyn thinks they are ours. Such as, the neighbors cat that walks on our back fence, she calls it kitty and says it's ours, and the giant dog that lives behind us, all we can see are his ears and tail. She swears it's our dog. So I've been safe on the whole pet thing! But yesterday when I chased the dumb cat out of our garage. I think she finally realized it wasn't ours and now she's been asking when we're going to get a dog!!! Don't get me wrong, I love animals, FROM A DISTANCE. I think we'll get some virtual pet fish like your's! Funny, I wonder if they have dogs....
I was SO excited to find your blog! You have the cutest little family. I can't believe how much Maelie and Garrett have grown, and you have a third. That's crazy. We just had another little girl, too. Anyways, our blog is rjkellyfam.blogspot.com. It's so fun to see what old BYU friends are up to :)
We love feeding your fish. Apparently that's a bad habit of ours--over feeding fish. Good thing they're cyber fish, or they'd be down the drain like our real ones. ;)
Hey! I just found your blog on Jen Kelly's blog website. I was wondering what had happened to you guys! Congrats on the new baby although I know I'm a little late. We're having our second sometime in May. WE're here in Austin and we have a blog too. You can link to it from Jen Kelly's. Let's keep in touch!!
7 comments:
Those have got to be the best kind of pets ever! We have neighbors with tons of pets and Brooklyn thinks they are ours. Such as, the neighbors cat that walks on our back fence, she calls it kitty and says it's ours, and the giant dog that lives behind us, all we can see are his ears and tail. She swears it's our dog. So I've been safe on the whole pet thing! But yesterday when I chased the dumb cat out of our garage. I think she finally realized it wasn't ours and now she's been asking when we're going to get a dog!!! Don't get me wrong, I love animals, FROM A DISTANCE. I think we'll get some virtual pet fish like your's! Funny, I wonder if they have dogs....
I was SO excited to find your blog! You have the cutest little family. I can't believe how much Maelie and Garrett have grown, and you have a third. That's crazy. We just had another little girl, too. Anyways, our blog is rjkellyfam.blogspot.com. It's so fun to see what old BYU friends are up to :)
I too am excited to find you blog through Jenn. You beat me to 3 kids.
thats so fun! It entertained me for longer than it should have :)
Cute pets! These are the kind I could go for! :)
We love feeding your fish. Apparently that's a bad habit of ours--over feeding fish. Good thing they're cyber fish, or they'd be down the drain like our real ones. ;)
Hey! I just found your blog on Jen Kelly's blog website. I was wondering what had happened to you guys! Congrats on the new baby although I know I'm a little late. We're having our second sometime in May. WE're here in Austin and we have a blog too. You can link to it from Jen Kelly's. Let's keep in touch!!
Marissa, Kevin, and Landan Thompson
Post a Comment