Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Teri! For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

1. I would rather be with my husband than anywhere else in the world. Sometimes this can be a bad thing though, because I never want him to go anywhere or do anything without me. (On his free time, I mean) I'm very selfish in that way.

2. I LOVE to read! Once again, this can sometimes be very bad because I tend to neglect my kids when I'm in the middle of a book. I can't control myself. It's better if I don't start a book at all, but I'm not capable of that.

3. Food, food, food. Give me my food! I love to eat. Anything, all the time. We budget well, except when it comes to junk food. To us, junk food is priceless.

4. I have an exceptionally large family. I place number 15 out of 16 kids in my family. Thanks Mom and Dad for this great blessing to have so many instant FRIENDS. Yes, John, you are my friend.

5. My favorite season is Spring. I grew up in Mesa, AZ where we have two kinds of weather. Hot(summer) and pleasant(winter). I've never really had four seasons I could remember until my husband and I moved to Utah. Now that I've experienced Spring, I don't think I can ever go back to not having Spring. I love the warmth, flowers, colors, smells, excitement, end of school year and all else that goes with Spring. I could do without the allergies though :). for any of you who don't like snow, I'd recommend moving to Mesa.

6. Along the lines of the above fact. I don't remember ever having a white Christmas. Sad to some people, but normal and fine to me. I lived in New Mexico until I was four, but I don't remember much about it. (But it did snow there) So if you want a white Christmas, I wouldn't recommend you moving to Mesa.


Alright...I tag Jordan, Becki, Stacey, Lucia, Sarah C. and Jackie. If you've already been tagged, just disregard this. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

3 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

Hey, I love your blog. I really wanted to tell you that I think Sterling is so beautiful! You look like you handle 3 kids so well!

Michelle & Steve said...

I love your blog. I really wanted to post to tell you that I think Sterling is so beautiful! It looks like you handle 3 kids so well!

Lucia said...

I didn't realize you had so many siblings! How fun! It's fun reading all the details about you. I also see that you tagged me, I will eventually do it. I haven't ignored it.