Monday, July 15, 2013

January 2013

 In January  Denver turned...? 28? :).  This was his cake. I've seen and done better, but oh well.












 The waves crashing are so pretty.



















 This is what our license plate looks like. U for United States  P for Portugal D for Deutchsland F for France and so on.  This is what all the European license plates look like.




 Colson started Portuguese preschool in January.  He was so excited.  He now counts his fingers and other things in Portuguese.


 We had the missionaries over for dinner on Denver's birthday.


 A rainbow.
 Sterling's school pictures.  I liked the way they did them.

 Look at those cute feet, sock jam and all.













 These pictures are on the way to Praia.  Denver and I went on a date in the middle of the day, it was nice.










 The sunrise one morning during my run.





 Love this boy!!!  So cute and happy.  

No comments: