Friday, February 20, 2009

Google Fun

My friend Ashley did this on her blog and I thought it looked fun. You just google the following phrases (your name needs, your name wants, etc) and put the first three results that come up (that make sense). What can I say, it's Friday and on Fridays I like to play. :)

"Debbie needs..."
1. a saddle (hmmmm?????)
2. prayer (definitely true)
3. to look behind her (uh oh, watch out)

"Debbie wants..."
1. your feedback on WaPo's political coverage (that's news to me)
2. snow (no, I really don't)
3. to go on an adventure (you're getting warmer)

"Debbie likes..."
1. cereal's Page-YA for Obama (naw, I don't)
2. 2 read (yes, I do!)
3. ZoomInfo business people information (nope)

"Debbie hates..."
1. pictures pictures and videos on Webshots (????just copying the headline)
2. George and T2 (who?)
3. dust (now we're talking. I think I hate dusting more than dust)

"Debbie is..."
1. hot (ha ha what a way to build self esteem. On google headlines!)
2. forty (whoa, slow down there. I've still got some years in me until I hit 40!)
3. Awesome! (the exclamation point was not added by me :))

Try it out! It's fun. I tag whoever has some time to kill and wants to do it. :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ha - this looks fun - I'll have to try it! Glad all the kiddos are feeling better.

Mike and Amber said...

Hahaha! That was really funny, I'm might do it too!