For our FHE activity tonight, we carved/drew pictures on our pumpkins. Mine and DJ's is yet to be carved because DJ had a raging fever and was in bed all day except for a small FHE lesson. Luckily for me, I had two of the young women over (no school today) for company. Sterling was also in bed at this time because he threw up last night in his crib and was very tired.


Busy at work.


Garrett's final product!

Maelie's final product!

Javon's final product! She was a sport and let me take her picture, even though she hates her picture taken.

Jazmine's final product! Not camera shy at all!

We had a lot of fun! I love this time of year.
1 comment:
What fun it is to check back in with you & get back into the blogging world. I do miss your kidos. Is it just me or does Garrett look more like Maelie than he did 6 months ago? What a fun family & good examples of FAMILY FUN!!! It's great to see the YW too. Take Care!!!
Post a Comment