Sunday, September 21, 2008

Parents...we all need them.

So the last week has been SOOOOO fun while my parents were here visiting. My dad helped DJ change the brake drums (thanks a million dad). We put him to work the day they got here! We went to Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin court, and then to the Reading Terminal where we purchased delicious turkey sandwiches. They watched the kids while DJ and I went to mutual. it was nice not taking any kids and the activity was a combined one with the YM and YW so we kind of got to spend the evening together. On Friday we went on a double date! It was so fun. We ate hamburgers at a little joint that sells inexpensive, yet delicious burgers. Then we ended it with a hoorah! Ice Cream!!! Now I'm kicking myself for not taking any pictures. We had a lot of fun, walking around the neighborhood and at Valley Green. I wish they could have stayed longer, but there are others they need to visit too so I guess I have no other choice but to share them. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad. I had a ball! (BTW- Garrett thinks they live in the airplane.)

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love having family, especially parents, come and visit and am always sad when they leave.