Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Potty training!

Awwww! All my fears of potty training Garrett were in vain! He truly AMAZED me! We started him last Monday (a little over a week ago.) We said 'goodbye' to the diapers and went straight to undies. He only had about 2 potty accidents and one poop accident! He wears undies to bed and hasn't once wet the bed!

Garrett's funnies:
-he had to go number 2 in the toilet, but he refused to go number 1 with it. As he was holding his penis so he wouldn't go potty he said "I'm squishing my peanuts."

-he tooted "daddy, my bottom burped"

Garrett has turned all my dreaded future potty training thoughts into 'I can do this again' thoughts. Thanks Garrett!

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Yay Garrett! That was hilarious, I laughed out loud. :)

The Kelly Family said...

Good job Garrett!!