Our snowman???? Being from AZ, I don't really know how to make a snowman. Maybe the snow was too powdery? We gave it our best shot though. It's pretty sad that the mom can't teach her kids how to make a snowman.
We grabbed one of our cardboard boxes and tried to sled down the hill with it, but it didn't work. Luckily, our nice neighbors let us borrow their sled and their shovel! We have to shovel our own snow! For the 6+ years we've been married and for the 4+ years we've lived in a place where it snows, we've never had to shovel a thing. It was actually very fun to do. The kids helped out and I think we did a pretty good job on it.
Our sidewalk shoveled off.


We live on a hill and I was getting a kick at watching the school kids walk home from school down our hill slipping and sliding and sometimes falling. (The schools had a halfday).
This was Garrett after we played. He spent the last 20 minutes eating the snow and this is what happened to his little face. Poor boy.
We live on a hill and I was getting a kick at watching the school kids walk home from school down our hill slipping and sliding and sometimes falling. (The schools had a halfday).
This was Garrett after we played. He spent the last 20 minutes eating the snow and this is what happened to his little face. Poor boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment