Sunday, September 2, 2007

Our new addtion!

Here is our new little addition. His name is Sterling Vaughn Palmer. He was 6lbs 6oz. and 20 in. long. He came at 1:10am on Friday morning. We love our little boy! A proud (and tired) Daddy!

Our little Sterling.

The kids love their little brother. Every time he cries, the kids come running to see if they can help!





7 comments:

Meghan said...

Sterling! What a great name! He's so cute and looks to take after DJ and Maelie...
We're so excited for you - hope you are getting some rest Debbie!!
CONGRATS!! Meghan

Anonymous said...

OH, he is a cutie. He looks a lot like Maelie. Debbie you look amazing! Congrats
Jamie

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I am so glad your baby is here - I have to come see him soon! I agree with Jamie, he looks like Maelie, and you do look amazing!

Teri said...

I too agree about looking like his sister. CONGRATS!!! You look so good and Happy! I can't wait to see him in person!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Yeah!!! I am glad you have joined the blogging world. I am so excited that Sterling has arrived! You do look great!!!

Lynnette said...

Congrats! He's adorable. Can't wait to meet him!

drainey said...

Debbie he is so cute. He is crying because he wants to go to Texas. You are a mean mom if you don't bring him.